Clean teeth and examine oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease. May educate patients on oral hygiene, take and develop X-rays, or apply fluoride or sealants
“AKA”: Dental Hygienist, Mobile Coordinator, Hygienist, Dental Hygienist, Registered Dental Hygienist
Average Salary in the CSRA: $59k
Education & Experience Needed To Get Started: Associate's Degree
All In A Day’s Work...
- Treat dental problems or diseases
- Record patient medical areas
- Process Xrays or other medical images
You May Like Healthcare Sciences If You Like…
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Customer & Personal Service
Abilities & Skills Needed To Get The Job Done...
- Writing, Speaking, Reading Comprehension, Critical Thinking, Active Listening, Oral Comprehension, Oral Expression, Finger Dexterity